Wednesday, September 02, 2009

City Living

Little Fred has finally grown up and bought a flat, a very little flat, that's not in the country.

It's not little, actually. It's two-bed, mahoosive living room and two gardens. Titchy bathroom with tiling like someone has thrown up and a gorgeous kitchen. It would be a gross understatement to say that I'm terribly excited.

Crazy Greek Lady will be moving with me, so hopefully there'll be antics aplenty to entertain you. That is if I ever get a telephone line. £122.50 to connect me, they say! As if I'll have any money left over after buying a flat..!

Anyhoo, the move takes place next week and I'm having the big countdown via Facebook. And pissing off plenty of my friends in the process. HOW BORING is it to have status updates going: T minus 9 days, T minus 8 days, T minus 7 days.

/unlike
/defriend

No comments: